Using the Gautrain and Gaubus
It is easy to use the Gautrain and Gaubus to reach Rivonia B&B.
- Catch the Gautrain from O.R. Tambo International to the Sandton station.
- You will need a Gold Card to board the Gaubus.
- Board the bus indicating the Rivonia route ("S3").
- Disembark at Stop 14 (Wessels Road and 10th Avenue) which is closer to Rivonia B&B's main entrance on River Rd. (800m) Please use this gate if you are booking in for the first time.
- Or: Disembark at Stop 13 (Wessels Road and 12th Avenue) which is closer to Rivonia B&B's back gate at 36 Bevan Rd (400m). Back gate not to be used if booking in for the first time.
We will happily fetch you from the Gautrain station in Sandton or from the Gaubus-stop in Rivonia. Just give us a call, especially if it is your first visit and/or you have luggage. Click here to download the Gaubus route map
from Sandton to Rivonia or for more information on timetables and routes, please visit the Gautrain website